May Favourites 2017


Hey guys! Hope you're all well. So today I will be talking about a few favourite stuff from last month. I know after a haul last week I was supposed to post a lookbook today but I couldn't shoot this week, so thought why not a monthly favourites post! now lets move on to the items:



1. Chokers

  

Brown Laceup Choker : Accessories Nepal

Embroidered Choker : Masala Beads 


I'm a big time choker hoarderer. Everytime I see a different one I need to get it. Last month I have been wearing these two chokers a lot. As they have so much of details n are statement makers you can wear the most basic outfit on earth still standout in the crowd. The brown laceup choker is made from a light suede material whereas the embroided one has a thick leather material at the back.


2. Victoria's Secret Perfumes

   

Left : Pure Seduction

Right : Passion Struck

 
Dang! Who can beat the classic VS perfumes? I didn't buy them, they were gifted to me by my uncle. And they have been a current love! Passion Struck has a flowery, soft , mild smell whereas Pure Seduction has a strong, strawberry-like, feminine smell.


3. Gianni Venturi Perfume:

 Name : Colors


I was not familiar with this brand till I got this perfume. This brand initially launched sunglasses n contact lenses n later on started producing perfumes as well. This was too gifted to me by my mom. This perfume has a mild masculine smell which I totally love. Bottle is a bit heavy n has  a magnetic kinda lid. [Ps. I love anything that has a hint of masculinity]
I wish I could show u the packaging but couldn't find it.


3. Huda Beauty Lipstick:

 

SHADE: 01 Flirt

This shade looks very dark in the picture but is quite light. It has matte opaque nude finish on the lips. This is not an original huda product but is a very high replica. You need to apply a tinted lip balm before you apply this lipstick. Its formula is very matte so can look a bit dull of you apply it without a gloss or lip balm.
NOTE: I'm not promoting any kind of fake products here. This was too gifted to me n I had been using it a lot so I included it in the favourites list


4. Shades:



Whether summer or winter shades are an essential. I like my shades to be non fussy yet stylish so I got these black half transparent sunnies from a shop at New Road. They have a bit of cat eye structure. I have a lot of cat eye shades but they were a bit different so why not? n have been wearing them almost everyday.

Hope you liked this post! will be back next week! Adios!

 

Comments

Popular Posts