Something Embroided



Ola Guys!
Friday's s here and so am I with post of the week. This week I styled the biggest trend of the year. Yes, you're right its the embroidery! They are seen everywhere; pants, t-shirts, bombers, chokers, shoes, bralets and where not.  Embroidery gives that little hint of girly vibes to your outfit without being too dressy.
For my look, I chose this pinstriped shirt with heavy floral embroidery and paired it up with this medium washed mom jeans. Moving onto shoes, I wore this brown laceup wedges which are so comfy that I feel like I'm walking in flats. [Ps. I highly recommend to get a pair of these if you're a shoe lover].
For the accessories I wore this cute little black choker and , this pair of golden doubled rimmed sunnies and rose gold watch. And finally my favourite part of the look, the bag. I've been loving this brown canteen bag from last year. They look exactly like the Sadie mini canteen bag from Barney's New York. I've worn this bag more then any bag in my closet n I'm still not over it.
Oh yes n the lipstick I'm wearing is Jordana Sweet cream matte in the shade Current jam just in case if you're wondering.
  Let me know what you guys think of this look. See you next week. Adios!!


The details:
Embroidered shirt : Grandeur
Mom jeans: Monki
Brown Wedges: Wills
Bag: Zara
Choker : Anx Studio
Jordana lipstick: Prettyclicks







Comments

Popular Posts