Prettyclick Haul n Reviews


Hello my lovely people!
Last week I went to Prettyclick, my favourite makeup store in town as they were having a Summer Carnival Sale. Well that reason was just enough for me to rush to the store and fuel up my makeup rack. Prettyclick is a cosmetics store located at the ground floor of Civil Mall, Newroad ; shop no 111. They import and sell only authentic makeup products in a very affordable price. So say no to fake cosmetics and please don't forget to check them out!

LINK : Preetyclick

In todays post I will be talking about the products I got from there with the reviews as well. Most of the products are from Jordana. Now lets move on to our products:


Jordana Nail Paints:


 

SHADES:

           153 Very Berry

           180 Clear

           516 Navy of the night

           141 Soft white


Pleasantly surprised with these nailpaints! I got four of these nail paints and I'm quite impressed with them. They have this silky smooth finish and lasted a good five days before chipping. The application was a breeze; just some easy strokes and you're done. They dry up very quick so you don't have to wait staring at your nails. I'm thinking of going back and getting them in more colors ! I would rate them a 4 outta 5.



Jordana Sweet Cream Matte:



SHADE: CURRENT JAM


You've seen me wearing this shade in my last post and a lot of you have loved the color. So talking about the product its super pigmented , does not transfer and is very long-lasting. The only con is the reapplication part. When you reapply it, it
 accentuates the lines of your lips and looks kind of flakey. So you need to apply your lip-oil or moisturizer before the reapplication. As for the dryness I've heard from a lot of users that it makes your lips dry. It didn't really happen in my case as my lips are very hydrated and I applied a moisturizing lip primer before applying the lipstick. So overall its a good product for me. I'd rate it a 3.5 outta 5.




Jordana Forever Flawless Pressed Powder:



SHADE: 106 LIGHT HONEY


There are days I don't want to put on my makeup but still want a fresh face. So I usually dab pressed powder on my face and head out. I'm always looking out for new pressed powders so I decided to try this one out and I'm happy I got it because I'm loving it right now. It doesn't look cakey, heavy or shiny on the skin. The shade perfectly matches my summer tanned skin right now. Looks natural and smooth. It smell like baby powder . A very good drugstore find. I'd rate it a 4 outta 5.



Jordana Made To Last Eyeshadow Palette:



SHADE: 01 NEWDS


I'm not a big fan of colored eyeshadows. I usually go for nudes so I picked up this palette which has nudes and shades with pink hues. This palette has a big thumbs up for the quality it provided for its price [ $7.15 after the sale discount] . They are highly pigmented and last for a pretty long time even without an eyeshadow primer. Packaging is not so glam just simple like any other drugstore palette. If you're thinking of buying a good eyeshadow palette but not willing to spend a lot this would be a right choice. They have other palettes like plumbelievable, Dusk till Bronze, Beachy keen, Mint condition, What a steel, Make me matte and Bright Idea. Try them too! I'd rate them a 3.5 outta 5.



Jordana Glow n Go Creamy Strobing Stick:



 

SHADE: RADIANT GLOW


My favourite part of the makeup HIGHLIGHTER! Ughh,  I'm so obsessed with highlighters So I had to try this highlighter by jordana. Here's why I love this so much: Its blends into my cheekbones like butter! Its has so smooth finish without any lines. It’s the cheap sister to every overpriced highlighter stick.Trust me when I say this you would want to get your hands on them. Its available in three shades ie Pearl glow, Radiant  glow and Bronze glow. You can play along with all of them despite your skin color. Radiant glow was much like my skin shade so I grabbed only one for the trial now I'm definitely going back and getting the other two shades as well. I'd rate it a 4 outta 5.



Jordana Mordern Matte Lipstick:



SHADE: 03 MATTE FRAPUCCHINO


Nude and brown lipsticks are my go to. So I wanted to try this lippy out. The formula is matte but glides easily on the lips. Though it says matte it feels moist on you lips but its not cakey and stays upto 3 to 4 hours without eating. Good for everyday use. Well not a wow but worth giving a try. I'd rate it a 3.4 outta 5.


Mayballine Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick:


  

SHADE: 691 RICH RUBY


The formula is creamy matte as per the name. It is quite moisturizing and feel light weight on the lips.Rich Ruby is a warm, rich ruby red and a very gorgeous color for all the red lipstick lovers out there. The lipstick provides opaque coverage on a single application. It isn’t quite matte in the traditional sense but does combine the velvety texture of a matte along with a thick, creamy, buttery formula. Lasts upto 5 hours and leaves behind a strong tint after getting it off. I'd rate it a 3.5 outta 5.


So, guys you've made it till the end of this post! Let me know about your experiences with these products or if you have any makeup products that you want to recommend! Adios!

Comments

  1. I love all the products which are of good qualities 💕 thank u for the amazing products

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the products which are of good qualities 💕 thank u for the amazing and quality products ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts