The basic Stripe

stripe tshirt , dungarees , patent black laceup flatforms

Hello people! Its Friday and I'm back with another post. If you are following me on Instagram you may have already seen a few of these pictures. For this look I've styled the most basic pieces which probably all of you have in your wardrobe. I wore this turtleneck black n white stripe t-shirt with dark blue dungaree skirt. Dungarees also known as overalls made a huge comeback in 2015 and are trending since then. You can pair them with almost any kind of t-shirt and they'll still look cute. For the shoes I wore these black patent flatform laceups that are almost identical to the Stella McCartney ones. To keep it minimal just grabbed these double golden rimmed shades and this black Micheal Kors watch.
Let me know what you guys think about this look!



The details:
Stripe t-shirt - Grandeur
Dungaree skirt - Pearl Station
Patent flatforms - Wasabi
Watch - Micheal Kors


LOCATION :  Attic Bar , Gahana Pokhari marg , Kathmandu






Comments

Popular Posts